Players’ match tips
RunMaker tips for match situations, with Ian Butcher
RunMaker is all about personalised coaching by introducing and perfecting techniques for batters, bowlers, keepers and fielders. But being highly skilled isn’t enough in itself; you have to be able to put what you’ve learnt into practice where it matters – on the pitch.
So we thought it would be a good idea to run a series of RunMaker tips for match situations with former county cricketer and RM coach Ian Butcher.
Read the tips here by clicking to download, and visit our Facebook page to ask Butch any questions.
1. Win against spin – RunMaker tips for match situations 1
2. Bowl for victory – RunMaker tips for match situations 2
3. In the firing line – RunMaker tips for match situations 3
4. Prepare to be a better batter – RunMaker tips for match situations 4
5. This is your captain speaking, part 1: Pre-match planning –
6. This is your captain speaking, part 2: Managing your field –
7. On patrol – fielding matters – RunMaker tips for match situations 7
8. Up close and catchable – RunMaker-tips-for-match-situations-8
9. And now for 2017! – Runmaker-tips-for-match-situations-9