RunMaker nets are at Shrewsbury House School in Surbiton, Surrey.
Who can use the RunMaker nets?
RunMaker can only be used by qualified cricket coaches.
Coach looking for a net facility?
If you are a minimum ECB level 2 qualified cricket coach and you are looking for an indoor nets facility to use with your clients, we can help you.
You will need to register with us and present details of your qualifications before you can book the nets.
The qualifications and certifications needed are in line with ECB good practice and we will need to see details/copies of various accrediations all of which must be ‘in date’ at the time of any coach using the facility (i.e. within the period as designated by the ECB):
- ECB Accredited Coach – certificate
- CRB (Criminal Records Bureau check) – copy or details of number and expiry date
- SPC* (Safeguarding & Protecting Children – named certificate of workshop attendance
- First Aid* – named certificate of workshop attendance
- ECB Coaches Association (ECBCA) membership – number and date of renewal
- 2 coaching references – e.g. from a previous employer or a parent client
- Limited liability insurance certificate – ECBCA members automatically have cover
*It is likely that these will have been awarded as part of an ECB course.
What you get for your registration
Access to the RunMaker nets for 12 months:
- 4-net lanes facility in a sports’ hall
- High quality lighting
- Lane stumps
- Batting mats
- Crash mats
- Use of bowling machine (if available when you arrive)
You should bring your own net balls and cones etc. You may bring your own bowling machine.
How to register
On the Registration & Bookings page download a Coach Registration application, complete it and mail it to RunMaker, together with your cheque for the registration fee. When we have processed your application, which takes up to 7 days, we will confirm this to you by email and you can then start to book the nets.